PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION:
Assembly of printed circuit boards utilizing Surface Mount Technology
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Responsible for carrying out the duties listed below in a proficient, orderly and safe manner, while maintaining a positive attitude and solid attendance record.
• Operate SMT pick-and-place machines
• Hand place SMT components and hand paste PCBs.
• Operate screen printing equipment; including setup and tear down per established procedures.
• Reliably produce quality workmanship consistent with IPC or equivalent standards.
• Pass IPC certification for CIS including all Libra required modules.
• Able to follow written instructions and provide feedback as to how to improve those instructions.
• Perform other tasks as assigned within the qualifications and training received.
• High-School Diploma or GED
• Minimum one year electronic manufacturing experience
• Must possess good attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to detect quality defects to prevent further recurrence.
• Basic knowledge of Windows based computers, MS Word and Excel
• Soldering of surface mount components on printed circuit boards
• IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 certification preferred
• Understanding of basic geometry
• Standing and walking the length of an SMT line (approximately 40 feet) for eight hours in a workday.
• Manual dexterity and use of hand tools.
• Occasional lifting of up to 30 pounds
• Occasional pushing wheeled cart of product weighing 30-40 pounds.
• Prolonged use of stereo microscopes to perform detailed tasks
• The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check and education verification as outlined by Libra.